Mental and Psychiatric Services at Providence Provide Expert, Comforting Care
Partial Day Program
Our Partial Day Program (PDP) is tailored to address issues of anxiety, depression and other symptoms of mental illness. People are affected by trauma in many different ways, such as childhood trauma, grief and loss, domestic violence, car accident, loss of limb or cancer. Our program helps individuals develop the coping skills to deal with traumatic experiences and life-changing health crises. We offer comprehensive services from our multidisciplinary team to help you heal mind, body and spirit.
Our interdisciplinary team offers a broad range of services and activities to include:
- Psychosocial assessment and psychiatric evaluation
- Treatment planning
- Individualized counseling
- Weekly consultation with psychiatrist
- Group therapy
- Stress management and relaxation techniques
- Exercise, nutrition and sleep benefits to healthy living
- Health management
- Enhancing your support systems
- Using mindfulness, emotional regulation and interpersonal skills
- Pastoral/Spiritual Counseling
Our program is ten days of structured, intensive psychiatric care through active treatment. We meet Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
To receive additional information or to schedule an appointment, please call 202-854-7623.