We are proud to recognize the give physicians who were recognized by their peers as among the best in the region.
Recently, physicians across the Washington area were asked to select the best physicians in the region for Washingtonian magazine's Top Doctors 2017 issue. This group of peers selected 23 Providence physicians across 39 specialties for the exclusive list.
To obtain the results, nearly 12,000 physicians in the region were given an online survey to find out where they would send a member of their own family in dozens of specialties.
Providence is proud to celebrate our doctors who were named to Washingtonian's Top Doctors of 2017:
- Salim Aziz, MD - Cardiac Surgery
- Siobhan K. Burke, MD - Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Elwin Bustos, MD - Nephrology
- Roma Edoo-Sowah, MD - Internal Medicine
- Theordore A. Gancayco, MD - Ophthalmology
- Cameron Ghafouri, MD - Ophthalmology
- Aroti Hegde, MD - Nephrology
- Bindu Joseph, MD - Geriatrics
- Sarah Kureshi, MD - Family Medicine
- Neal Kurzrok, MD - Neurology
- Jeremy Marcus, MD - Nephrology
- Ranit Mishori, MD - Family Medicine
- David G. Moore, MD - Neurology
- Abbas Motazedi, MD - Endocrinology
- Thomas Pinder, MD - Cardiology
- Joseph A. Quash, MD - Cardiology - Interventional
- Violet Queenvin Habwe, MD - Nephrology
- Marc Rankin, MD - Orthopaedics
- Craig A. Sable, MD - Cardiology
- Shadi Soufi, MD - Internal Medicine
- Asmir I. Syed, MD - Cardiology - Interventional
- Sassan Taghizadeh, MD - Internal Medicine
- Craig Thomas, MD - Orthopaedics
To view the full list of physicians, pick up a copy of the Washingtonian Top Doctors issue in stores and newsstands now. The online version will be published in December.