Providence Volunteers Connect with Our Community
Volunteers at Providence are a valuable part of the Providence Family and their impact is felt throughout the organization. If you want to make a difference and be a part of something honorable and rewarding, spend some of your free time volunteering at Providence Hospital.
All Providence volunteers must:
- be at least 13 years of age
- be in good health
- obtain an official Police Clearance Report or Background Investigation Report from your local police department (or Juvenile Clearance Report if you are a Washington, DC resident between the ages of 13 and 17)
- pass a drug screening
- have an interview
- have a health screening and PPD/TB test
- complete a training orientation program
- copy of immunization records from birth
- seasonal flu shot
Contact Our Volunteer Services Department
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Providence Hospital! Please review the following information, complete the application, and return the requested documents to the Volunteer office by the due date. If you have any additional questions regarding the application process, please call our office at (202) 854-7044 or (202) 854-7041.